There are sheer volumes of hair dryers available in the market today. It can be so overwhelming that choosing just the one might confuse you. This article will make it easier for you to choose the most suitable hair drying tool for your hair type.
Comparison of the Best Hot Air Brushes for Fine Hair
John Frieda Salon Shape
Infiniti Pro by Conair Spin Air Brush
Conair 3-in-1 Hair Brush Combo
Best for the Money
Most people have no idea how to get their hands on salon quality hair styling tools, and those are aware of these powerful styling tools find it absurd to purchase them without having a hairstylist’s license!
Styling without damaging your hair could be the best thing about hot air hair brushes. Pumping up your hair on ideal volume and texture, the hot air brush dries your hair eventually. Well, you can just go and pick out the brush that you like. But, wait! You might want to consider some of these points about hot air hair brushes that would suit your preferences.
Review of the Best Hot Air Brushes
Let's see which brushes made our list!
John Frieda Salon Shape
There’s lot to like when it comes to this top styling tool from John Frieda, but the most noticeable feature you’ll pick is its drying capabilities.
John Frieda is certainly one of the most powerful salon quality hot air brush solution you’re going to come across. With Titanium-Ceramic Barrel and Ionic Technology, John Frieda salon creates the sleek shiny look.
The 500W air styler has 2 heats plus a cool setting to finish and set your style for long-lasting effect with incredibly efficient air control and advanced engineering throughout.
You’ll find this device warms up rather quickly but never gets too hot to handle and because of innovative titanium materials and engineered heat vents.
There are a lot of professional stylists that could benefit from having this kind of technology in their shop, but people at home can transform the way that they style their hair.
You have 2 options with barrel size: 1 inch and 1.5 inches. If you have long, thick hair and want less curl, go for the 1.5-inch barrel. Otherwise, you’ll end up putting more curls.
The air styler comes with an extra-long 3m swivel cord for total convenience during use, and a 3 year manufacturers’ guarantee for complete peace of mind.
Helpful Styling Tips from John Frieda
- Blow dry hair using a hair dryer until it is around 80% dry.
- Select the best heat/speed setting for your hair type using the slide switch.
Select setting ‘I’ for a lower heat; this is ideal for shorter, finer hair. For longer or thicker hair, select setting ‘II’ which gives faster airflow.
- Separate hair into manageable sections.
- To create volume, take a section of hair and use the brush to lift the hair at the roots and hold for a couple of seconds, before moving the styler slowly down through the hair.
- To create movement at the ends of the hair, use the brush to curl hair inwards or outwards.
- To set your style, move the slide switch to the cool position, and use the brush through the section of hair.
- Repeat as necessary on all sections of hair.
Take a note that the brush does not rotate (you’ll have to do it manually).
Infiniti Pro by Conair Spin Air Brush
The Conair Infiniti Pro has earned a great reputation so far among its many users!
The majority of the reviews are positive, a testament to the high level of performance and quality results that this product delivers.
Quick Glance at its Features
- One-handed use: This is my favorite feature. You can style your hair with one hand while checking your emails or drinking a cup of coffee with the other. Even better, the brush/dryer rotates in two directions, allowing eight right-handed or left-handed uses. Being lightweight, it allows you to style your hair without taxing your wrists.
- Ergonomic design: you can use it from any angle and style even at the back of your head.
- Easy to clean: It comes with a removable filter that allows you to clean the barrel with maximum ease.
- Tangle-free: Antistatic bristles ensure you get a smooth operation.
- Two things at a time: The Conair Hot Air Spin Brush dries your hair and gives it volume and shine at the same time.
- Adjustable heat: You can turn the heat level high or low to match your hair texture and length.
It comes in 1.5-inch and 2-inch barrel options. You have the option to use the brush with or without the spinning function.
It doesn’t tangle hair, but you need to be careful if you have long locks as it spins fast. The 2-inch barrel brush is recommended for those with at least shoulder length hair.
Best for the Money:
Conair 3-in-1 Hair Brush Combo
The Conair 3-in-1 is becoming popular among the women as its pretty good hot air brush for fine hair.
The Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Hot Air Brush is ideal for finishing many hair styles. While its 1000 watt power does a fantastic job on shorter, cropped styles.
Its 3 attachments give your hair a healthy, shiny look. The ¾ inch nylon/boar bristle brush removes all tangles.
The 1 ¼ inch Tourmaline ceramic-coated thermal brush blesses your hair with good volume; it comes with a concentrator attachment for pinpoint styling.
The heat is evenly distributed with its 3 positions: high, low and off. The technology used eliminates damaging hot spots and reduces flyaways.
Going beyond the brush, it delivers rejuvenating heat and ions as you style for healthy fine hair.
Women wish to have great hairstyles that will fit their everyday mood. Vidal Sasson Air Styling Brush will produce some trendy hairstyles without hesitation.
The sleek, compact hair styling tool, is a round brush attached to a blow dryer, to straighten and curl your hair conveniently with one hand.
The 1-inch barrel detangles and dries your hair at a same time, by providing a good enough curl and great volume.
The release button introduced for the barrel prevents the incidence of hair entangling in bristles and relieves the scalp and hair roots of stress from all pulling and curling.
The bristle tips of Vidal Sasson never get hot, so they won’t hurt your scalp while styling. Overheating leads not only to damage unit but also creates electrical problems.
Though the bad practice of extended use of heating gadget is a fact most women with experience in using hair curlers and hair dryers are aware of, it is still a very stress-relieving feature to have.
As you style, the brush can collect dirt and oil from your hair.
Being able to detach it from the motor gives you an opportunity to clean it thoroughly like other ordinary brush, the removable brush of Vidal Sasson makes it safe and easy to clean.
The 1.8-meter cord makes sure to automatically turn off way before it reaches the point of overheating. The non-slip handle is comfortable to grip and gives you more control for easy styling.
Revlon Perfect Heat Hot Air Brush acts as dryer and styler in one go.
You need to brush your towel dried hair to dry and straighten at the same time; its soft bristles detangle and add shine to your hairs.
It includes a removable filter which gives more space to clean the lint. Infused with Tourmaline Ceramic Technology, its rotating bristles create styles you desire with ease.
It has a cool shot button with 2 heat settings optimal for any hair type. With tangle free swivel cord it becomes easy to use.
While traveling the bristles might tilt, to avoid such scenario a protective cover is offered with the packaging.
Although, Revlon Hot Air Brushes doesn’t deliver “straight pin hairs.” Still, it straightens, adds volume and makes hair manageable.
It is a hybrid between a brush and a straightening iron, used best on dried hair. You can use a straightening brush on hair that is washed, dried and obtains the straightening iron results with much easier and intuitive brushing move.
Here are few tips to make styling easy with Revlon Hot Styler:
- You should use it on damp hair rather than really dry hair to get the best finish.
- Don't give up, if you don’t get grips with it immediately, it takes a few goes to appreciate what it can do for your hair.
- If you have small hands, try using both hands around the barrel while styling because you will get a firmer grip.
- It’s probably not suitable for thick textures; rather it's best kept for medium thickness or finer hair to get the best results.
It’s fairly new, but the reviews are almost all positive, with an overall score of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
If you want to know what other people are saying about it, then hop over because most of them agree with the product.
The bristles on the styling brush are soft enough to style without pulling and ripping hair but firm enough to grip well.
The listed Hot Air Brush review presents all factors of the product having a better score.
More importantly, the discovery of airbrushing is directed as per dissolved heat assimilation for basic advancement. All the above Hot Air Brushes have a basic source of recommended gratification to all.
There should be enough information to help you work out which is the best hot air brush for your hair.
There are so many advantages to using a hot air styler. The hot air styler is a necessity for Glamorous girls on the go. Order yours today, and you will never look back.
Have a Great Day Ahead!! Thank You...